PO BOX 14940
Baton Rouge, LA 70898
Phone: (225) 326-3180
RENEW your LASCA Membership Online:
JOIN LASCA ONLINE:
Your 2017 Active LASCA Membership Includes:
- Advocacy – LASCA has a full-time lobbyist who monitors legislative and regulatory threats to ASCs. 2017 Regular Legislative Session ~ Monday, April 10, 2017 - June 8, 2017
- Educational Opportunities – LASCA will hold an Annual meeting in January 20, 2017 at the West Baton Rouge Conference Center, Port Allen. Additionally, LASCA hosts a meeting in conjunction with the annual Gulf States Conference in June
- Our members receive Weekly e-Newsletters to keep them informed with what LASCA is doing for you and your patients
- Thanks to a partnership between LASCA and LAMMICO, any LASCA member who is insured by LAMMICO is eligible for a 5% premium discount applied to member facility medical professional liability premiums when they attend an annual LAMMICO risk management lecture like the upcoming 2017 Annual Meeting at the West Baton Rouge Conference Center.
- Access to special discounts from companies who provide goods and services to ambulatory surgery centers
- Technical Assistance. LASCA has an experienced Executive Director who helps our members get the technical assistance they need with regulatory or compliance issues.
Your 2017 Associate Membership Includes:
- Advocacy – LASCA has a full-time lobbyist monitoring legislative and regulatory threats, the 2017 Regular Legislative Session is to convene at noon on Monday, April 10, 2017 - June 8, 2017
- Sponsorship Opportunities – LASCA has its Annual Conference January 20, 2017 and is part of the Tri State Regional Conference in June 2017, sponsorship for this meeting is limited to 4 sponsors and is $500.00. You must be an Associate member in order to sponsor the Conference and Dinner Meeting.
- Advertisement in our Weekly e-Newsletters to over 100 LASCA members
- Advertisement on our website : www.la-asa.org
LOUISIANA AMBULATORY SURGERY CENTER ASSOCIATION